Sunday, October 14, 2007

Old!


The thing about the late nights and the drinking is that I just don't bounce back like I used to. The squishy pillow creases on my face don't go away when I lift my head from the pillow. I can still see the traces of my 250 thread count around lunchtime.

In days of old, I would have got up, given my face a good scrub with 'apri' and then, got on with my life.

These days it takes a little longer.
No more is the 'last nights makeup and bed head' look a good thing. Those sexy panda eyes are not quite so sexy when the makeup has bled and settled into the wrinkles; and the hair, when not styled around the grey streaks, is a little too Morticia Addams to be enjoyed by anyone but Gomez.

I have though, recently discovered the huge anti-wrinkle properties of a couple of litres of water a day (It also works on the overwhelming feeling of fatigue that is unavoidable in life with two monkeys).

But more amazing (wait, there's more) is the incredible new range from No7.
This, yes, yes, I get it, it's sad, has changed my life.
I am looking younger. Markedly younger. The crows feet, almost gone!

Before you know it, I will be getting I.D'd at PG rated movies.

Hooray!!

No comments: